• Join our Discord
  • So what's the use of a island member?

Planet_

Mad Lad
    Mad Lad
    Planet_
    Planet_
    Mad Lad
    I feel like it would be easier to gain wealth by yourself because the more of a building you have the more expensive they get making less profitable then it would be if the 3 friends decided they were going to make their own islands, where it will be easier to gain more money individually and the 3 can still work together but on different islands. I don't really understand the concept of it being easier with many, although I can understand why more casual or less competitive people would do that for more fun. If anyone would have any idea how the "more the merrier" thing works in this situation, I would like an answer because of the things I just kind of briefly went over in this small, not as detailed as I would like it, paragraph about some of the basic things I would think why having more members would hamper achieving the ultimate goal.(edited)

I've also always been more of an independent person, although working in a group can be nice depending on the situation. Anyways, if anyone knows please tell me.

Mastermind_23

CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    Mastermind_23
    Mastermind_23
    CRAY-Z
    These team members can each grind for things and sell them just as well as they can if they were solo. But since they're team they will combine all their profits into the island to make it grow. Simple concept really.

Planet_

Mad Lad
    Mad Lad
    Planet_
    Planet_
    Mad Lad
    Not actually, having 3 separate sets of money-making buildings are much more effective. They take less money to build and three different islands can collect it once a day, (assuming you wait 24hrs before you collect stuff again) making 3 profits in one day vs one

It's a pretty simple concept really

Mastermind_23

CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    Mastermind_23
    Mastermind_23
    CRAY-Z
    Not actually, having 3 separate sets of money-making buildings are much more effective. They take less money to build and three different islands can collect it once a day, (assuming you wait 24hrs before you collect stuff again) making 3 profits in one day vs one

It's a pretty simple concept really
    Considering token gens and ore mines were seriously downgraded. It doesn't. I used to make 50M a day from them and now I make around 3M

Mastermind_23

CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    Mastermind_23
    Mastermind_23
    CRAY-Z
    They were. With mine would have made about 100M a day now if they weren't downgraded. Which I guess is good so eco doesn't break.

Planet_

Mad Lad
    Mad Lad
    Planet_
    Planet_
    Mad Lad
    Alright then lets stop talking about ore mines and you start defending having island members. I knew you would be the one to do that though because you always reply to my stuff and you have a very successful island.

Mastermind_23

CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    Mastermind_23
    Mastermind_23
    CRAY-Z
    Okay, well if you have island members you get things done in half the time. You could assign each member to do a certain thing and it makes the island grow faster.

Planet_

Mad Lad
    Mad Lad
    Planet_
    Planet_
    Mad Lad
    The more of it you have. The more people you need the more buildings you need to simulate 3 different islands. 3 different islands can have 100 ore mines each. But one island with 300 ore mines cost more.

Mastermind_23

CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    Mastermind_23
    Mastermind_23
    CRAY-Z
    That statement is wrong. Why do you think all the top islands last season on the value leaderboard had island members? To get more money. My island was at 450 M then I recruited island members and we worked as a team to get to 1B. We also had another island member with a 1B balance and one with a 500 M.

Planet_

Mad Lad
    Mad Lad
    Planet_
    Planet_
    Mad Lad
    But if you were to split up into different islands you could have each made like 300mil like I did in a week

Thievingpark44

Helper
    Helper
    Thievingpark
    Thievingpark
    But if you were to split up into different islands you could have each made like 300mil like I did in a week
    In the last 2 days of the season I made almost 450mil and 2 of my island members were near to 300mil. This season we all devoted our money into the island and were top in value and level for a bit. That is no longer the case, but we’re still on the leaderboard for both.