• Join our Discord
  • Nobody replied to my Helper Application

7amid

CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    7amid
    7amid
    CRAY-Z
    Hi My ign Is 7amid i applied for Helper application and 24 hrs are gone and nobody replied to it. why??

NikolakiH

Senior Helper
    Admin
    NikolakiH
    NikolakiH
    We get a surprising amount of applications, so it takes us a while to filter through them all and count all the votes. Best of luck to you :)

ItsYaBoyTiger007

Zeus
    Zeus
    GetVqpedOnKid
    GetVqpedOnKid
    Zeus
    We get a surprising amount of applications, so it takes us a while to filter through them all and count all the votes. Best of luck to you :)
    Ok, other people say 4-5 days, for me it took over 3 months and still no response, just no reaction overall, does that mean I'm denied? or am I not allowed to talk about it so now its an instant deny.

Mastermind_23

CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    Mastermind_23
    Mastermind_23
    CRAY-Z
    Ok, other people say 4-5 days, for me it took over 3 months and still no response, just no reaction overall, does that mean I'm denied? or am I not allowed to talk about it so now its an instant deny.
    If it's been over 3 months they either missed it or it has been denied.

coffeefefe

Coffeefefe
    Coffeefefe
    3 months? If your application was this year then it took less than 2 weeks, as far as i remember with your application we got a pretty good amount of other applications, so yeah

ItsYaBoyTiger007

Zeus
    Zeus
    GetVqpedOnKid
    GetVqpedOnKid
    Zeus
    It's probably denied.
    I have made 3 applications, but when I made those applications my English was really bad and I didn't really understand the questions, so I just sort of randomly filled in the questions, I've never got any reply whatsoever, I was guessing that if you're denied they would let you know, ( " I'm sorry, but we decided to deny your application for helper, if you want to know more about your application feel free to talk about it in #community support ") Something similar to that or something.