Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • New buildings for SkyBlock

LorgeN

Owner
    Owner
    L0rgeN
    L0rgeN
    Hey guys! Thought I'd write a quick little thread outlining some of the ideas I have for buildings that we may or may not implement in the future. None of this is confirmed or final (Unless I say so). Feel free to give feedback.

Merge Pipe
    Takes several item producer buildings and merges them into one for easier use with item transporter. This building is currently completed and in the testing phase.

Magnet Pipe
    Imagine a big magnet sucking up nearby items if something is pulling items from it.

Fuel Distributor
    This will allow you to distribute fuel to multiple buildings somehow. If you will have to pipe the fuel into the building (This will for sure be supported), or if you just smack it in using UI I haven't really decided yet.

Storage Distributor
    Some form of multichest management system

Solar Panel
    Pretty simple, draws energy from the sun and fuels nearby buildings

Refinery
    Refines fuel so that you can use it more efficiently

Catalytic Converter
    Reduces fuel usage of nearby buildings

Island Expander
    Some form of building that in some way automatically expands your island, using some form of format. Most likely some sort of support for a layered system.

Induction Furnace
    Really fast furnace using fuel instead of normal fuel

Sell Pipe
    A building that will try to sell anything you pipe into it

Block Placer/Breaker/Planter/Harvester
    Just a bunch of simple buildings to interact with the world automatically

Again, none of these are confirmed or started work on unless I've said otherwise. Just putting this here so people can get an overview of what we have planned and stuff. Feel free to give feedback :)

Last edited:

AlexRCASI

Mad Lad
    Mad Lad
    AlexRCASI
    AlexRCASI
    Mad Lad
    is the fuel distributer
    like counts for all of a certain type of buildings like you can click on token gens fuel and click use fuel for all and when u put in like 1mil worth of fuel does it all like distribute to everysingle one?

Mastermind_23

CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    Mastermind_23
    Mastermind_23
    CRAY-Z
    I like the idea of the Fuel Distributor, the Solar Panel, the Refinery, and the Catalytic Converter. I don't quite understand the Island Expander. Does it expand the border of your island? Or increase the build height limit? The Induction Furnace is also something I would like to see. Overall these are good ideas.

Planet_

Zeus
    Zeus
    Planet_
    Planet_
    Zeus
    I think a lot of these buildings are good ideas. What if there was a addition to the Command Center called something like a Linked Deposit. What it would do is connect to your command center and deposit the items automatically. Now you could say it might be too overpowered but then if you "nerf" everything then it could work. What I mean by "nerf is make it so it would make you just the amount of money it would make you without using this building (so not actually nerfing it). Another Idea is something that automatically sells the items gathered in your Command Center so you don't have to manually sell ores from ores mines and other things. So a Linked AutoSell building.

LorgeN

Owner
    Owner
    L0rgeN
    L0rgeN
    is the fuel distributer
    like counts for all of a certain type of buildings like you can click on token gens fuel and click use fuel for all and when u put in like 1mil worth of fuel does it all like distribute to everysingle one?
    These are just outlines. Nothing specific. Most likely it will be range based or something similar.

I like the idea of the Fuel Distributor, the Solar Panel, the Refinery, and the Catalytic Converter. I don't quite understand the Island Expander. Does it expand the border of your island? Or increase the build height limit? The Induction Furnace is also something I would like to see. Overall these are good ideas.
    Island expander expands your actual island, as in with blocks

I think a lot of these buildings are good ideas. What if there was a addition to the Command Center called something like a Linked Deposit. What it would do is connect to your command center and deposit the items automatically. Now you could say it might be too overpowered but then if you "nerf" everything then it could work. What I mean by "nerf is make it so it would make you just the amount of money it would make you without using this building (so not actually nerfing it). Another Idea is something that automatically sells the items gathered in your Command Center so you don't have to manually sell ores from ores mines and other things. So a Linked AutoSell building.
    Generator Building -> Merge Pipes -> Item Transporter -> Storage Distributor

DINOBOY50

DINOBOY50
    DINOBOY50
    Can you add q
    fossil chumber like building like if you make bone blocks you can convert it to dna or something and fuel your buildings

CelestialParagon

Helper
    Helper
    CelestialParagon
    CelestialParagon
    While I like the idea of the sell pipe I'd rather have a sell wand or something of that design if possible until said building is add (if added)

The solar panel and alike sound rather useful as they'd make their own fuel and it could possibly be condensed... Sounds neat.

I want the induction furnace, now that sounds truly useful!

Mastermind_23

CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    Mastermind_23
    Mastermind_23
    CRAY-Z
    While I like the idea of the sell pipe I'd rather have a sell wand or something of that design if possible until said building is add (if added)

The solar panel and alike sound rather useful as they'd make their own fuel and it could possibly be condensed... Sounds neat.

I agree. A sell wand of some sort would be a cool feature to have.

LorgeN

Owner
    Owner
    L0rgeN
    L0rgeN

I already confirmed several times we are looking to add a sell wand. This is purely a buildings thread.

TomIsAHunter

Hunting!
    CRAY-Z
    TomIsAHunter
    TomIsAHunter
    A quick suggestion for the sell pipe. The sell pipe should hold the money gathered from selling items so it can be collected either at the sell pipe itself or the command centre. Additionally, items with no value should either have to be deposited into a chest or trashed (costing additional fuel for either option)

LorgeN

Owner
    Owner
    L0rgeN
    L0rgeN
    A quick suggestion for the sell pipe. The sell pipe should hold the money gathered from selling items so it can be collected either at the sell pipe itself or the command centre. Additionally, items with no value should either have to be deposited into a chest or trashed (costing additional fuel for either option)
    That was the intention