• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Just read.

ToxicalJolt

TosalJolt
    TosalJolt
    To all the new staff I hope you don't lose your brain cells and be treated fairly. Good luck to you I will pray for your brain cells lmao.

Mastermind_23

CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    Mastermind_23
    Mastermind_23
    CRAY-Z
    So you are telling people to not apply for staff? Just because you had a bad experience doesn't mean you tell people to not apply for staff.

ToxicalJolt

TosalJolt
    TosalJolt
    I am telling the truth bruh and tell me when did I say not to apply for staff? I am not the only one with this opinion. Just hear me out if you don't want to lose brain cells just don't apply I am just warning people. Take this as a suggestion from here on do whatever the hell you want people but I am not the only one with this kind of opinion about my staff experience on here

zulater

Curmudgeon
    Admin
    zulater
    zulater
    You don't have to lose brain cells. Your brain will hurt reading some of the stuff you have to deal with though as it can make zero sense sometimes XD

coffeefefe

Coffeefefe
    Coffeefefe
    So you are telling people to not apply for staff? Just because you had a bad experience doesn't mean you tell people to not apply for staff.
    Btw this is kinda right, you need to deal with those kind of people with the correct attitude, not by arguing and all of that, since they can and will put you on a spot where its hard to reply for some people who cant handle it.
    so ye

coffeefefe

Coffeefefe
    Coffeefefe
    Basically if you cant handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen, if that made sense

Last edited: