• Join our Discord
  • Is insiding punishable?

Shyloh

Zeus
    Zeus
    Outsparkle
    Outsparkle
    Zeus
    Lots of people I know including me have been insided but when asking about whether it's a punishable offense we get no answer. If someone insides me, sends DDOS threats, and sends death threats can I get them banned?

Mastermind_23

CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    Zeus
    Mastermind_23
    Mastermind_23
    Zeus
    I don't think insiding would be punishable. It's pretty much just griefing which is not punishable. The DDOS and death treats would be punishable though. If you have enough proof

Shyloh

Zeus
    Zeus
    Outsparkle
    Outsparkle
    Zeus
    I don't think insiding would be punishable. It's pretty much just griefing which is not punishable. The DDOS and death treats would be punishable though. If you have enough proof
    I have mountains of proof someone told me I was going to get ddosed then proceeds to take duccie's alt griefs my island leaves takes duccies discord calls me a bunch of bad words, called me disabled, told me I was scum to the earth and needed to die and he was going to ddos me during school and get me expelled. XD

Mastermind_23

CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    Zeus
    Mastermind_23
    Mastermind_23
    Zeus
    I have mountains of proof someone told me I was going to get ddosed then proceeds to take duccie's alt griefs my island leaves takes duccies discord calls me a bunch of bad words, called me disabled, told me I was scum to the earth and needed to die and he was going to ddos me during school and get me expelled. XD
    Then I recommend making a player report or requesting to talk to an admin.

Swag King1738 YT

Pilot
    Pilot
    Swag_King1738
    Swag_King1738
    Pilot
    Lots of people I know including me have been insided but when asking about whether it's a punishable offense we get no answer. If someone insides me, sends DDOS threats, and sends death threats can I get them banned?
    DDos is a advance that can get you in jail for 5 years plus so if you can proof you can bring it to Court but idk how much you care.

Shyloh

Zeus
    Zeus
    Outsparkle
    Outsparkle
    Zeus
    He's not talking about DDosing. He's talking about something in-game called "insiding"
    I am though, I got death and DDoS threats and when i brushed them off they insided me WHILE BEING BANNED on an ALT, and after his ban was lifted he got perm banned and UN FREAKING BANNED BY STAFF.

Shyloh

Zeus
    Zeus
    Outsparkle
    Outsparkle
    Zeus
    I am though, I got death and DDoS threats and when i brushed them off they insided me WHILE BEING BANNED on an ALT, and after his ban was lifted he got perm banned and UN FREAKING BANNED BY STAFF.
    just to clarify he was banned on his main and got on an alt (also not his alt aka he hacked duccies alt to grief my island)