• Join our Discord
  • How to Torture Little Minecraft Sweats

Very_Irritating

CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    Kuanes
    Kuanes
    CRAY-Z
    Step One: Make liquid bread. (I won't go into specifics but make the liquefied bread out of the worst kind of bread.)

Step Two: Tie up respective tryhard sweat.

Step Three: Spoon feed liquid bread until child trauma is at max limit. (Shoot for 9/10 and then go for that extra mile of 11/10 to make sure there is 0 recovery chance)

Step Four: Chant the satanic words of Herobrine as he invokes the spirit of the elves of cheese. (Optional, this allows you to ascend into god tier form faster)

Step Five: As you and your tryhard captive slowly descend into insanity you must now dance around as the monkey king and worship Larry the worm.

Step Six: Now as you have entered the 6th dimension, you now know all you and will repeatedly defy Jesus himself and manipulate the laws of physics.

Step Seven: Now that you've ascended into god tier forum you can now properly banish the sweat into the 1st dimension as he/she respectively will now suffer eternal claustrophobia and continue to drown in the liquid bread made out of maggots, stale rye bread(liquid form), sour cream and sand while they rethink about being toxic to Martin the porcupine that caused him an existential crisis that caused the ecosystem to deflated into a war crime.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.
    -Souls.

Zurrrr

Mini Mod
    CRAY-Z
    Zurrrr
    Zurrrr
    CRAY-Z
    Step One: Make liquid bread. (I won't go into specifics but make the liquefied bread out of the worst kind of bread.)

Step Three: Spoon feed liquid bread until child trauma is at max limit. (Shoot for 9/10 and then go for that extra mile of 11/10 to make sure there is 0 recovery chance)

Step Four: Chant the satanic words of Herobrine as he invokes the spirit of the elves of cheese. (Optional, this allows you to ascend into god tier form faster)

Step Five: As you and your tryhard captive slowly descend into insanity you must now dance around as the monkey king and worship Larry the worm.

Step Six: Now as you have entered the 6th dimension, you now know all you and will repeatedly defy Jesus himself and manipulate the laws of physics.

Step Seven: Now that you've ascended into god tier forum you can now properly banish the sweat into the 1st dimension as he/she respectively will now suffer eternal claustrophobia and continue to drown in the liquid bread made out of maggots, stale rye bread(liquid form), sour cream and sand while they rethink about being toxic to Martin the porcupine that caused him an existential crisis that caused the ecosystem to deflated into a war crime.

-Souls.
    This is quite the art form

Shyloh

Zeus
    Zeus
    Outsparkle
    Outsparkle
    Zeus
    banned for child traumatization threats L bad enjoy ban EZ XD much bad so cringe LL

nah but srsly hmu on disc and you can teach me better

CinamonTeaa

CinamonTeaa
    CinamonTeaa

-Souls.
    oof