Popsoda

Soarer
    Soarer
    harassmint
    harassmint
    Soarer
    how DO PRo?????!?!?!/1//1/!?! i naT vAEri sMEaReT
    i TRei tEw kEal a nOoB iN DIAmoD aeRmr, nEuB kil mE????/
    HAu dO gaT fRe dimAnd reMOR wAtHOuT bUi rEnk or kEil pRo???

Popsoda

Soarer
    Soarer
    harassmint
    harassmint
    Soarer
    EaLSo nEAb wEiR EnChenTAre rarmOR aN et EnChenTAre EapLe????
    aN sHEUt bAw tat KErl mE WaUn shAoT??
    aN rEnk eS rOOKiTaeR
    sO HaUw dAU gEET goiD aRmoaR tEw gERT rAVeinje wEiTHaUT bUi ReAnk oEr kiAel pREW wATh drEAMioNdd aEmor??
    nAEd hLeeP!!!!!!!!!1

Popsoda

Soarer
    Soarer
    harassmint
    harassmint
    Soarer
    Alright fine but my real question is is there a way to get good armor without buying a high rank or killing someone with full diamond armor?

Mastermind_23

CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    Mastermind_23
    Mastermind_23
    CRAY-Z
    Alright fine but my real question is is there a way to get good armor without buying a high rank or killing someone with full diamond armor?
    Find it in the Mining Realm, buy it from /ah, vote for the server and win ranks/kits from the vote crates, win battlegrounds events and open BG crates, ask around to see if anyone is willing to buy you a kit. There are many ways.

BlazesLegacy

Helper
    Helper
    BlazesLegacy
    BlazesLegacy
    While for one you could start with token gens which can lead to a small profit which then you can start finishing objectives to help level up your island. there is another fact of going into the mining realm and farming CEs. With such CE's you could make more money which then you can buy more gear from people. Like protection X Unb V and Protection VII and Unb VII diamond gear. You could also to begin your processing of money do objectives at the beginning whilst the higher your island level the easier money will get to generate because you will have much more knowledge of how to produce money. Such as starting off selling small items like dirt or cobblestone.

Popsoda

Soarer
    Soarer
    harassmint
    harassmint
    Soarer
    I just don't know how to use enchantment stuff on my island and get stuff from mr to my is.

BlazesLegacy

Helper
    Helper
    BlazesLegacy
    BlazesLegacy
    Use your vault to transport needed material and also your items stay in Inventory when you switch to island. Enchantments or Ces are used in gear and tools such as diamond armor or shovel, sword , etc the ces I believe have something written on them to say what they can be put on. Also for Ces try to use the highest ones in level also you can combine Ces in wizard tower I believe. So if you have 2 speedster 1s which are books that are added to boots and combine both speedster 1s in wizard tower you will receive a speedster 2 which gives you more speed.

Popsoda

Soarer
    Soarer
    harassmint
    harassmint
    Soarer
    Use your vault to transport needed material and also your items stay in Inventory when you switch to island.
    I didn't know you can use your vault in MR, I only mainly use it in BG for storing armor/tools/heads I collect to use later. If I made full diamond armor and a diamond sword, I could use it for BG?