• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    Loading...
  • Join our Discord
    Loading..
  • here are some suggestions for future updates on the server

    Blue_Cyanide

    CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    Blue_Cyanide
    Blue_Cyanide
    CRAY-Z
    1: Bring back Greenshire
    2: Make some non-lag maps so people who are on an absolute potato (Core 2 duo or under) can play with decent fps and little stutter.
    3: Fix factions for god's sake.
    4: Make a daily crate and a monthly crate so people earn more than 100 coins in-game.
     

    SlyKitsune

    Helper
    Helper
    SlyKitsune
    SlyKitsune
    Hello Blue_Cyanide,

    I will be voicing my opinions on your suggestions, these are NOT those of the staff team but my personal thoughts.

    1. I’m not sure what Greenshire is so i will not be able to comment on adding it back, sorry
    2. For “non-lag” maps are you referring to duels, islands, or otherwise? If you are referring to the server in general such as Battlegrounds, is not sure this will be possible as it would cost more to have current maps as well as maps that can run on a potato. For these users i would suggest making sure your minecraft settings are optimized for better performance in game.
    3. Factions is a work in progress, Lorgen is custom coding for this game mode and we are unsure when it will release, it takes time for new gamemodes to be developed, and we ask for your patience in these times.
    4. We have vote crates that you can obtain from voting daily, and common events in battlegrounds you can participate it. These offer rewards that you can obtain from participating in voting (using /vote and following the links) or in game within the events (not all of them are PVP based, such as Gold Rush). These events and voting are free to do and I suggest participating in them if you are looking to grab some nice rewards. There are also other ways on the server to earn tokens, such as the token generators, selling items on your island using /sell or visiting Mark the Merchant, using the auction house via /ah to view the listings or /auction to create one, or even just completing the quests given (can be viewed by doing /quests). Once the initial quests are completed you can chose quests to complete from the NPCs in Battlegrounds spawn.

    Thank you for the suggestions, and feel free to comment more ideas to improve the server in the future,

    -SlyKitsune :)
     

    Blue_Cyanide

    CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    Blue_Cyanide
    Blue_Cyanide
    CRAY-Z
    Hello Blue_Cyanide,

    I will be voicing my opinions on your suggestions, these are NOT those of the staff team but my personal thoughts.

    1. I’m not sure what Greenshire is so i will not be able to comment on adding it back, sorry
    2. For “non-lag” maps are you referring to duels, islands, or otherwise? If you are referring to the server in general such as Battlegrounds, is not sure this will be possible as it would cost more to have current maps as well as maps that can run on a potato. For these users i would suggest making sure your minecraft settings are optimized for better performance in game.
    3. Factions is a work in progress, Lorgen is custom coding for this game mode and we are unsure when it will release, it takes time for new gamemodes to be developed, and we ask for your patience in these times.
    4. We have vote crates that you can obtain from voting daily, and common events in battlegrounds you can participate it. These offer rewards that you can obtain from participating in voting (using /vote and following the links) or in game within the events (not all of them are PVP based, such as Gold Rush). These events and voting are free to do and I suggest participating in them if you are looking to grab some nice rewards. There are also other ways on the server to earn tokens, such as the token generators, selling items on your island using /sell or visiting Mark the Merchant, using the auction house via /ah to view the listings or /auction to create one, or even just completing the quests given (can be viewed by doing /quests). Once the initial quests are completed you can chose quests to complete from the NPCs in Battlegrounds spawn.

    Thank you for the suggestions, and feel free to comment more ideas to improve the server in the future,

    -SlyKitsune :)

    For the daily and monthly crate, i mean like kit crates but for free. And the kits you get only last an entire day. Also Greenshire was an OG map. Like what Mastermind said, many people enjoyed it. They added barrens back but now they need Greenshire.
     

    Blue_Cyanide

    CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    Blue_Cyanide
    Blue_Cyanide
    CRAY-Z
    This would be a bit overpowered. What if someone got op kits everyday? Also, technically the free kits are daily.
    the daily kits from daily crates wont have op kits.the most op it would have is p5. The monthly crate would have p7-10. Also there would be a 0.5% chance of getting diamond armor and a 90% chance of getting a p4 iron armor set. and a 10% chance of getting p6 iron. Monthly on the other hand, you only get diamond
     

    Mastermind_23

    CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    Mastermind_23
    Mastermind_23
    CRAY-Z
    I still don't like this idea. You can get kits and other things for m the 6 daily vote crates. Plus the 7 free kits.
     

    Mastermind_23

    CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    Mastermind_23
    Mastermind_23
    CRAY-Z
    You can get Cray-z rank from the vote crate. You can get kit crates from the vote crate. Etc etc etc
     

    KowlinMC

    Moderator
    Moderator
    KowlinMC
    KowlinMC
    I feel like it’s nearly impossible to even play Minecraft on a core 2 duo let alone get decent FPS.