Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Did you think I forgot?

LorgeN

Owner
    Owner
    L0rgeN
    L0rgeN
    I know, I know, it's been a while since Factions was alive. I am sorry, but I have not forgotten about it. I do fully intend to get it back up and running, but before we can do that we need to make it actually Factions!

I have some ideas for a few features, but I'd love to hear your thoughts. I also have some ideas that aren't really done yet, so I'd love some input there.

I was thinking we could do some sort of tribe/class/species system where you select one and it gives you certain buffs throughout the game, e. g. you select "Miner" and you always have a haste effect.

Additionally, we of course need to improve the whole envoy system. We should probably buff that up and make it a lot more worth grabbing. KOTH needs to be sorted, so we will make sure to do that aswell!

The special items will get a proper overhaul, and we will be adding more types of gen buckets (Sand, red sand, obsidian and cobble).
    Current special items are gen buckets, sell wand, chunk buster and lightning rod.

Some cool crates will be added, let us know what you wanna see! We will of course release the faction ranks aswell.

We could also do some form of quests, don't know what you guys think about that?

Please do let me know if you have more ideas! I will make sure to update this post as we go :)

Geeekoid

Geeekoid
    Geeekoid
    I think a double jump class could be quite cool, but it would obviously have a 10 second cooldown between uses, like a slightly nerfed knocker 2.0 kit but without pushing other people away.

wzhouruize

VIP
    VIP
    Anachronistical
    Anachronistical
    VIP
    I know that there have been other servers that have tried a race and/or class system and the differences were actually pretty insignificant. I think to promote faction group play, each class/race/job should get heavy specific buffs and debuffs as to encourage a variety of selections and team play.

LorgeN

Owner
    Owner
    L0rgeN
    L0rgeN
    I know that there have been other servers that have tried a race and/or class system and the differences were actually pretty insignificant. I think to promote faction group play, each class/race/job should get heavy specific buffs and debuffs as to encourage a variety of selections and team play.
    That would be cool. Maybe a heavy class which moves slower but has a lot more health or something like that.