• Join our Discord
  • demote zulater

AlexRCASI

CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    AlexRCASI
    AlexRCASI
    CRAY-Z
    agreed foundered littery wont tell me which rules i broke to get banned for 2 weeks and still denyies my appeal for crazywars and then banned me before i could prove my point in discord

AlexRCASI

CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    AlexRCASI
    AlexRCASI
    CRAY-Z
    placides and blindshot think i should be unbanned so i kinda want l0rgen to look over my ban

AlexRCASI

CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    AlexRCASI
    AlexRCASI
    CRAY-Z
    they could of just asked me to screenshare them and i would of showed them my screen but instead they ban me with 0 proof of my hacking and they think they can make up some stuff about me getting kicked to keep me banned

Mastermind_23

CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    Mastermind_23
    Mastermind_23
    CRAY-Z
    I thought you said zulater wasn't telling you what you did wrong? Now you are saying they are accusing you of hacking? And how do you know who banned you, who is arguing to keep you banned, and who wants you unbanned? Again that is all supposed to be anonymous.

zulater

Curmudgeon
    Admin
    zulater
    zulater
    Alex, I literally held your hand and showed you all the rules you have broken and you continued so you got banned from discord. I do not understand why you think pestering and causing more problems would help.

Mastermind_23

CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    Mastermind_23
    Mastermind_23
    CRAY-Z
    @AlexRCASI So as far as I know zulater is only doing his job. Try not to spread lies and rumors. Zulater says that he showed you what you did wrong. Maybe you should just accept that you did something wrong and got punished.