Favorite Map

• Total voters

Sewgo

CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    Sewgo
    Sewgo
    CRAY-Z
    As most players know that the player amount has dropped and we all are upset :(. I just want to say that crazywars was very fun and i had a lot of good moments. It all went down hill when placidas left :((((.
    Just want more vote on everyones favorite map and which they enjoyed the most.
    I loved oceanica, pvp wise they were multiple teams such as toonq,drgoodcat,elektrikz,bubs. Pvp was always active then and we all loved it.

Ty lorgen <3

Attachments

90KL

CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    Codeds
    Codeds
    CRAY-Z
    we'd need new players, not the same toxic ones
    everyone that plays is toxic man thats just every minecraft server u gotta accept it and ppl left bc its too easy to get gsets so theres no point on killing kids and also the maps weve had lately are trash go back to barrens

zulater

Curmudgeon
    Admin
    zulater
    zulater
    everyone that plays is toxic man thats just every minecraft server u gotta accept it and ppl left bc its too easy to get gsets so theres no point on killing kids and also the maps weve had lately are trash go back to barrens
    no

daddyToad

Roamer
    Roamer
    DlSPLAY
    DlSPLAY
    Roamer
    As most players know that the player amount has dropped and we all are upset :(. I just want to say that crazywars was very fun and i had a lot of good moments. It all went down hill when placidas left :((((.
    Just want more vote on everyones favorite map and which they enjoyed the most.
    I loved oceanica, pvp wise they were multiple teams such as toonq,drgoodcat,elektrikz,bubs. Pvp was always active then and we all loved it.

Ty lorgen <3
    Man really put in the poll " idk more"
    Oceanica
    Frostwind
    Dark Woods
    Barrens
    Greenshire
    Dune Wilds
    Nocturicar
    Bikini Bottom
    Essence
    Barrens V2
    (There was 1 more realm that was so dead I forgot the name, it was Moose's custom realm.)
    Bikini was best because Armor sets weren't so easy to break and protection X offered best damage,
    (This is a video of me getting 13v1ed in Greenshire, As you can see when you used Frost staff you would be stuck/rooted to the floor which is what everyone wants but for some reason you guys haven't implemented.) As you can also see I'm tanking damage because Protection X IS GOOD LOL STOP SAYING ITS TRASH.
    Oceanica even though I was banned, I know that it was full of different teams as well. But the map was covered in too much trees and was too easy to escape.
    I doubt the admins or leadership will do anything considering our suggestions, my suggestions with 13+ upvotes didn't even get put it, That's a very big reason why the server died. Rip crazywars.

90KL

CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    Codeds
    Codeds
    CRAY-Z
    Man really put in the poll " idk more"
    Oceanica
    Frostwind
    Dark Woods
    Barrens
    Greenshire
    Dune Wilds
    Nocturicar
    Bikini Bottom
    Essence
    Barrens V2
    (There was 1 more realm that was so dead I forgot the name, it was Moose's custom realm.)
    Bikini was best because Armor sets weren't so easy to break and protection X offered best damage,
    (This is a video of me getting 13v1ed in Greenshire, As you can see when you used Frost staff you would be stuck/rooted to the floor which is what everyone wants but for some reason you guys haven't implemented.) As you can also see I'm tanking damage because Protection X IS GOOD LOL STOP SAYING ITS TRASH.
    Oceanica even though I was banned, I know that it was full of different teams as well. But the map was covered in too much trees and was too easy to escape.
    I doubt the admins or leadership will do anything considering our suggestions, my suggestions with 13+ upvotes didn't even get put it, That's a very big reason why the server died. Rip crazywars.
    fr these admins need to figure out the people that give them suggestions are the people that carry the server and stfu about making the server less toxic like honestly nobody gives a crap about that every server is toxic

kokoPvP

Senior VIP
    kokobeanz
    kokobeanz
    the people that give them suggestions are the people that carry the server
    well 90% of the people who "carry the server" are very toxic, and I don't mean being mean and rude to people I mean like ddosing and doxing.
    I don't think the admins want to take suggestions from those people ngl.

daddyToad

Roamer
    Roamer
    DlSPLAY
    DlSPLAY
    Roamer
    well 90% of the people who "carry the server" are very toxic, and I don't mean being mean and rude to people I mean like ddosing and doxing.
    I don't think the admins want to take suggestions from those people ngl.
    Never doxxed or dossed someone on cw in my life :cautious:, I personally think its cringe and I targeted everyone that did it.

kokoPvP

Senior VIP
    kokobeanz
    kokobeanz
    you implied it, And dont speak to me that way, youre a random and you always will be and literally have been a random since you had no rank walking around in half chain half iron
    bruh, I didn't even think about you when I made the post I was talking about someone else. Also random isn't an insult get better at insulting people.