Sussest

Supporter
    Supporter
    sussest
    sussest
    Supporter
    Hey everyone,
    My name is Dante and my IGN is ineedpvplessons

I am making this thread for the player’s of skyblock/battlegrounds who have complaint’s about this game mode please leave your complaints down below so I can think of resolution’s for your complaint’s and I hope this will make people want to play more when the complaints are fixed!

Best regards, Dante

HighFlyingDragon

Helper
    Helper
    HighFlyingDragon
    HighFlyingDragon
    I've got to agree with Yuat; Make the trees slightly shorter. Right now they are incredibly high and if someone runs and gets to the top it's hard to get to said person.

Distructor_04

Rocketeer
    Rocketeer
    Distructor_04
    Distructor_04
    Rocketeer
    Can you add a path to go in/out of spawn for plebs like myself we take 2 hearts going out of spawn

Yuat

Helper
    Helper
    Yuat
    Yuat
    change the map, it sucks like wtf.
    Provide specific details. Like what do you want them to change exactly rather than the entire map. Mapmaking takes a lot of effort unless you want just a flat battlegrounds with no terrain.

Distructor_04

Rocketeer
    Rocketeer
    Distructor_04
    Distructor_04
    Rocketeer
    Provide specific details. Like what do you want them to change exactly rather than the entire map. Mapmaking takes a lot of effort unless you want just a flat battlegrounds with no terrain.
    Change it to barrens 0 complains there

7amid

Roamer
    Roamer
    7amid
    7amid
    Roamer
    yea change it to barrens no need to make a new map bruh

Shyloh

Zeus
    Zeus
    Outsparkle
    Outsparkle
    Zeus
    bring back essence and take out freeze also nerf haste and nerf zeus, make sh6-7 books easier to get