• Join our Discord
  • Abusive Staff/ Server Dying because of it

DevotedToKill

Supporter
    Supporter
    DevotedToKill
    DevotedToKill
    Supporter
    Hello this is _CuzImAnimeLyfe_ I'm certain most of you know me in the game. I've played this server ever since the May of 2020 and in the beginning the game was pretty chill and fun there were usually a good amount of people on, I would say about 50 people on during the middle of the day in NA time. After a few months of playing I met a lot of new people and played with them as a result of it and learned that there were many problems within the server itself. To point out some obvious things, the anti-cheat was pretty bad and would kick us out multiple times. Sometimes me or my brother Elektrikz (DaBabyJesus) would get kicked off for "illegal modifications". I learned many people got banned for ridiculous reasons, from a certain staff member which I will not name. I've heard a ton of people complain to me about this certain staff member and its really sad that nothing is being done about this. The reason that I am making this forum post is because I think this server good but, I think that there are many flaws in which people left for these reasons. Certain staff members are abusive and if you aren't liked by them they will do any means to get you banned. Elektrikz also got banned from this certain person for no reason at all and they didn't even try to ss or take a look at his proof that we wasn't hacking. He records almost every fight he goes in to replay and watch and yet you guys didn't take that into account. This server is dying because of this, certain staff members really are abusive and will get you banned for any reason they can think of whether its you being rude or getting called on hacks without even checking for proof. Me and many others really hope that you guys will resolve this, If you have any questions please do dm me or the staffs names, I will be happy to provide their IGNS, please help to make this server better rather than abusive staff members running the server. Thank you for reading this!!

On the side note there are many good staff members as well but I think you guys should change the way you get staff members or take a clearer look at the people you allow to become staff.
    What I don't understand is why is there so many more immature staff members. Over the time playing the staff team are recruiting worse off staff, who don't understand how to punish or help other players on the server.

Atlas7005

Guardzz
    Guardzz
    Personally, I agree with this post, most of the comments are a bit unnecessarily argumentative.

Of course, some of the people here are right on some things, some of the people are wrong on some things...

There are improvements to be made on the server and in the staff team, and I hope to see such change if not help make it. It will never be perfect as there are no such things in these situations, but it can improve with the right people making the right decisions.

Instead of focusing on other stuff, maybe y'all should focus on what the staff team could specifically do better.

UnstoppableLord7

Roamer
    Roamer
    UnstopTheBeast
    UnstopTheBeast
    Roamer
    Hello this is _CuzImAnimeLyfe_ I'm certain most of you know me in the game. I've played this server ever since the May of 2020 and in the beginning the game was pretty chill and fun there were usually a good amount of people on, I would say about 50 people on during the middle of the day in NA time. After a few months of playing I met a lot of new people and played with them as a result of it and learned that there were many problems within the server itself. To point out some obvious things, the anti-cheat was pretty bad and would kick us out multiple times. Sometimes me or my brother Elektrikz (DaBabyJesus) would get kicked off for "illegal modifications". I learned many people got banned for ridiculous reasons, from a certain staff member which I will not name. I've heard a ton of people complain to me about this certain staff member and its really sad that nothing is being done about this. The reason that I am making this forum post is because I think this server good but, I think that there are many flaws in which people left for these reasons. Certain staff members are abusive and if you aren't liked by them they will do any means to get you banned. Elektrikz also got banned from this certain person for no reason at all and they didn't even try to ss or take a look at his proof that we wasn't hacking. He records almost every fight he goes in to replay and watch and yet you guys didn't take that into account. This server is dying because of this, certain staff members really are abusive and will get you banned for any reason they can think of whether its you being rude or getting called on hacks without even checking for proof. Me and many others really hope that you guys will resolve this, If you have any questions please do dm me or the staffs names, I will be happy to provide their IGNS, please help to make this server better rather than abusive staff members running the server. Thank you for reading this!!

On the side note there are many good staff members as well but I think you guys should change the way you get staff members or take a clearer look at the people you allow to become staff.
    actually, yeah. in mining realm, i get kicked a lot for "illegal client modifications" which i didnt do at all

Mastermind_23

CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    Zeus
    Mastermind_23
    Mastermind_23
    Zeus
    actually, yeah. in mining realm, i get kicked a lot for "illegal client modifications" which i didnt do at all
    That is a system kick. Most of the time in mining realm it lags a lot so that is probably what caused the kick. Staff don't kick for that, it's automatic.

UnstoppableLord7

Roamer
    Roamer
    UnstopTheBeast
    UnstopTheBeast
    Roamer
    I know, i wasnt saying abusive staff, i was agreeing with being kicked for modifications. i know its not staff that kick like that

Shyloh

Zeus
    Zeus
    Outsparkle
    Outsparkle
    Zeus
    I so agree all of this happens to me and my friends im banned right now for illegal client mods too 3rd time iv put out two appeals and no one has replied i love this server but this hazz to stop
    i recently decided to apply for helper to stop this nonsense so if i do get in tell me these things and ill help
    uh ur not exactly supposed to say ur applying...

Shyloh

Zeus
    Zeus
    Outsparkle
    Outsparkle
    Zeus
    This bug is for 1.13 and above players, if you would not like this to happen I suggest playing on the version recommended (1.8.9) this is a bug where 1.13 and above renders snow as half blocks but 1.8.9, the version the anticheat is made for, thinks you are flying.

Swag King1738 YT

Pilot
    Pilot
    Swag_King1738
    Swag_King1738
    Pilot
    just reset keep map no one cares just reset its ez XD makeing people wait will make them leave sever just reset like today or in a week

Mastermind_23

CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    Zeus
    Mastermind_23
    Mastermind_23
    Zeus
    just reset keep map no one cares just reset its ez XD makeing people wait will make them leave sever just reset like today or in a week
    A reset isn't just to reset. They add a bunch of new updates that need to be tested before it is released.

100 present true thow i think they could have better staff helpers spawn kill hmm i wonder who thats helping
    Helpers spawn killing isn't bad lmao. There job isn't to help you in battlegrounds, it's to help people on the server learn how to play. They are players too.

Swag King1738 YT

Pilot
    Pilot
    Swag_King1738
    Swag_King1738
    Pilot
    ya but like what i am saying on that is say that a new player joins server ehhh they open a vote crate right then omg full prot 10 then say the helper shefts like come come they come and that helper killes him if a helper kills him i think that helper should get hes rank taken for useing the helper like i am not going to kill freands freands

Shyloh

Zeus
    Zeus
    Outsparkle
    Outsparkle
    Zeus
    they are still players, do you see anyone else waiting for new players to get better? No thats because we've all been new players at some point. If you don't want to be killed you have to grind and earn it.

Zurrrr

Mooderator
    Zurrrr
    Zurrrr
    ya but like what i am saying on that is say that a new player joins server ehhh they open a vote crate right then omg full prot 10 then say the helper shefts like come come they come and that helper killes him if a helper kills him i think that helper should get hes rank taken for useing the helper like i am not going to kill freands freands
    This doesn't make sense to me. Are you saying that all helpers should automatically team all players? Then they would be bored with the server. Think about other players too. If I had to team every single player on the server, why would I play it? I get that you don't like dying in your new armor, but you got to prepare yourself if you go out in PvP. You need a lot of things if you want to win fights. Gapples, Strength pots, Punch bow, pearls, etc. You can buy all of those from the community just ask. I can see why you are frustrated about being out geared but you can compete better if you use all the items other players use.