• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • About applications.

coffeefefe

Coffeefefe
    Coffeefefe
    Just to be clear with everyone.

Helper applications doesn't take months, the max it will take is a week, its rare if it was 2-3 weeks.
    why?
    Because there are some good applications that are written really well, but some staff members would have actual good points that would make the senior mods not think about hiring them.

(But my application took 3 years and i didnt get a response!) It's because you don't get a response for denied applications, if you want to know if your application got denied, you go to the helper application section and you should see your application tab with a red tag of "denied".
    Thats pretty much it.

Last edited:

Mastermind_23

CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    Mastermind_23
    Mastermind_23
    CRAY-Z
    I'm pretty sure you get a notification that your application was moved into the denied section or something. I may be wrong though.

Klyphe_

Helper
    Helper
    Klyphe_
    Klyphe_
    I mean it says like the instant reply that they have to wait until staffs to view their applications. I don't know why it's been keep mentioning.

coffeefefe

Coffeefefe
    Coffeefefe
    I mean it says like the instant reply that they have to wait until staffs to view their applications. I don't know why it's been keep mentioning.
    Yes but people keep saying it takes too long, or that their application took 3 months and no reply yet, so im basically replying to them.

Klyphe_

Helper
    Helper
    Klyphe_
    Klyphe_
    Yes but people keep saying it takes too long, or that their application took 3 months and no reply yet, so im basically replying to them.
    Oh, I see. Nice work. I mean if they don't receive reply even they waited for 3 months, then they should think that they didn't get into staff. It's quite obvious I think. I mean I think we all receive like CrazyBots instant reply right after they submit the application. I think they should just read those carefully.

Korlaim

Korlaim
    Korlaim
    Agree with coffee that I sometimes get message in server or discord that staffs never look at application and I always explain that we always look at helper application within 1-2 days. Nice way to answer those complaints.

KowlinMC

KowlinMC
    KowlinMC
    It can take awhile for YouTuber (and Builder) applications to be reviewed. The people who review them are busy and review them when they have time. Please be patient.