Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • What's coming?

LorgeN

Owner
    Owner
    L0rgeN
    L0rgeN
    Hey guys! I figured I'd actually use the forums for this for once. Will also give you guys the option to voice your opinions in this thread, so that might be useful. A lot of people are probably wondering what we are working on, what is coming in the future and what you can expect. Currently progress has been a bit slow, as many of you know I am a full-time student and I also work part time which means I don't really have a lot of time for the stuff I want to make on here. My apologies for that, but as exam season is coming to a close next week my schedule should open up and I'll be trying to push out some exciting updates for you all!

So, because I know you guys don't come on here to read an essay, I am just going to get straight to business. What do we have planned?

First out, I thought I'd explain a bit around why Factions is down, and has been down for so long. I was planning on getting the full Factions release going rather quickly. That didn't happen (obviously). However, don't think I've forgotten. Our goal with the first official season of the CrazyWars faction server is a proper factions experience, which what we currently have is not. As some of you pointed out upon release, the current version of Factions is nothing more than survival with some fancy group systems. That was never our intention, but for the first season (which we labeled NotFactions for this very reason) we simply wanted to test the core systems, which we did. Moving forward we will be making sure to test the bugs that have been reported to us, address the changes that were requested and add more stuff such as custom factions ranks, kits and other fancy items! We will also be looking into adding some cool events that will happen at specific times of the day for fancy loot and such.

For SkyBlock, I think I've mentioned a lot of this before, but I will go ahead and write it out here aswell. I have several new buildings planned to address some key feedback we've gotten from you guys. We know that currently the Ore MIne is causing some issues when being redeemed from the Command Center. Currently you can use the Item Transporter to remove items from the Ore Mine as they are being generated, but we realise this isn't ideal to do on a large scale. This is why one of the new buildings we are introducing will allow you to use 1 Item Transporter to remove items from all Ore Mines (or other block generating buildings) in a certain radius. We're also introducing another building to allow you to more easily refuel large amounts of buildings, as we know it isn't the easiest thing right now. Please don't get me wrong, we have zero intention of making it super easy to play where you just click a few buttons and everything happens for you, but if you take the time to set up machinery using our custom systems you can at least make life a lot more comfortable. Attacking is also on the list of things we are looking into improving, sadly I am not that great at writing AIs (yet :) ) for entities. Might be adding a cool thing where you can use your guardian and challenge other islands and such, don't know yet. Making the guardian more customizable is certainly a priority.

If there is anything else you'd like to see, please do let us know using the Feedback and Suggestions forum!

xXFuseXx

CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    ZxEzDropxZ
    ZxEzDropxZ
    CRAY-Z
    Ban or tell him to stop calling people trash he said I was dumb cuz I was asking him he was harassing me

Attachments