Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Weekly Rewards!

LorgeN

Owner
    Owner
    L0rgeN
    L0rgeN
    Hello! I am back so soon. Wont make this post too long, just thought I'd give some information on this most recent update. It is not huge, but it adds a very important element to the game; We are now tracking how much XP you earn on your SkyBlock island per week. By XP I of course mean the skill levels you gather by doing quests and such on SkyBlock. What are we doing with this tracking you may ask?

Well! Every week we will be handing out rewards for the top 3 XP earners. The prizes will vary from week to week, ranging from crates to store vouchers to actual money via PayPal! Since this is the first week we are doing it, I thought we'd do something special and start of strong.

First Week Rewards (One time only)
    #1 Reward: $100 store voucher
    #2 Reward: $50 store voucher
    #3 Reward: $25 store voucher

Winners will be announced on Sunday the 16th. To view your own and other's progress you can do /islands topten weekly.

So what are you waiting for? Get on and earn some XP! Stay tuned!

Last edited:

Mixeq

Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator
    Eaux
    Eaux
    Thanks for the update lorgen! Some really cool stuff happening.

Mastermind_23

CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    Mastermind_23
    Mastermind_23
    CRAY-Z
    Will the reward be given just to the island owner or will it be split between all island members?

Mixeq

Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator
    Eaux
    Eaux
    Will the reward be given just to the island owner
    The top islands will get codes, so that likely means the owner will receive them. Nothing stopping you from splitting the money with your island members though. :)

Mastermind_23

CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    Mastermind_23
    Mastermind_23
    CRAY-Z
    The top islands will get codes, so that likely means the owner will receive them. Nothing stopping you from splitting the money with your island members though. :)
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Some of my island members work harder than others so splitting will be a bit difficult to figure out.