Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • SkyBlock Alpha Season Reset

LorgeN

Owner
    Owner
    L0rgeN
    L0rgeN
    Hello everyone! For some of you this may come as a surprise, for some of you it may not. We've decided to do a reset of the SkyBlock server. The main focus of this reset is to scale back the economy. We have achieved a point where our economy is stable, but inflated. This means the main thing we will be changing are the prices of items and such. That is to say that there wont be any major new features coming with the reset, we are however going to keep updating and adding new features like we've always done; New buildings, new custom enchants, new features! We have a lot planned, so get hyped for that!

We will be handing out trophies to this seasons' top ten islands (By level AND by value), and we will be handing them out to top ten balances! These are a brand new feature on the server, and can be showcased in chat instead of your level (which I think is pretty cool). We will be expanding the types of trophies as we go this season, allowing you to collect them and show them of to friends and foes.

The reset will be happening on the 14th (That is THIS SATURDAY o_O) of March at 6PM EST. We are hoping for less than 1 hour of downtime when executing the reset due to a change in data structure allowing us to simply push out a quick update which should handle everything. We are of course changing the map for the new season! An old classic is making a return; Oceanica! (With some slight modifications, of course!). We will also be allowing you guys to keep your purchased Infinitum Gems (Will be re-added to your account).

Because we always get asked this, I've decided to compile a little list of what we are going to be resetting:
    • SkyBlock islands (This includes quest progress, buildings etc.)
    • SkyBlock balances (Tokens)
    • SkyBlock/Mining Realm/BattleGrounds inventories
    • SkyBlock vaults
    • SkyBlock statistics (Including BattleGrounds and Mining Realm)
    What will we not be resetting (That you might be wondering about):
    • Crates
    • Purchased Instantly Complete tokens
    • Infinitum Gems (Will be readded to your account)
    Do you think we missed something on this list? Do you have any questions? Contact us at [email protected] or get in touch with us on our Discord Server

Along with the reset, we are also happy to announce our partnership with JDGames who will be recording on the server for the foreseeable future! As a kickoff to our partnership, he has prepared a server review for us to get really really hyped about (WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO), which will be released tomorrow (Check Discord for announcements)! You can check out his discord here for more information about who he is and what he does.

It is safe to say we are excited for this reset, and we really hope you are aswell!

Last edited:

Planet_

CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    Planet_
    Planet_
    CRAY-Z
    WHY! Is it because I posted a picture of someone who has finally achieved their goal and felt accomplished in their life

AlexRCASI

CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    AlexRCASI
    AlexRCASI
    CRAY-Z
    im about to be first on bal top but at the same time i kinda needed this reset
    so shortly ima do a little showcase of how i made my island or something about making my money i dont know if im going to do it but i might show you how i started in the first place to make all the money and become on of the most stacked players on the entire server like i said im not to mad about the reset knowing i recently lost both of my sharp x axes like 5 sharp 8 axes a dub of p7 u7 and my recent p8 was worth nothing after i spent like 400mil on it due to p7 u7 armor coming but ill see if i feel like doing it i might... lets see what this week has to offer.

Not going to showcase how i make my money just cuz i might still be able to do it in reset

Victini122zz

Supporter
    Supporter
    Victini122zz
    Victini122zz
    Supporter
    Sounds great, but please, fix the combat system. The unb on everything is super unbalanced. Just put back the old unb's, they worked perfectly.

Victini122zz

Supporter
    Supporter
    Victini122zz
    Victini122zz
    Supporter
    I did not like the old unb's. If someone used a god axe your armor broke in less than 3 minutes.
    Wasn’t that the whole point? To make fights more intense?
    As it is now, i used a unb4 set, it died so slow i get 4 other diamond guys and it wasn’t event half broken, makes the whole ‘what amor dies first’ concept useless, before it was about who could combo the most and with that break the others gear first.
    Now, its just invincible gset guys that you need gset to kill.
    What im saying, please bring the tactic gameplay back instead of this ‘hit hit hit dead’ pvp.

Mastermind_23

CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    Mastermind_23
    Mastermind_23
    CRAY-Z
    Well you have to work for these good gsets don't you? People can get p4 armor really easy and it doesn't involve much work.

Planet_

CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    Planet_
    Planet_
    CRAY-Z
    Vic, he is saying that they added op items to the game during the Christmas DP and people use that and the armor can not combat that making it less intense

Victini122zz

Supporter
    Supporter
    Victini122zz
    Victini122zz
    Supporter
    Well you have to work for these good gsets don't you? People can get p4 armor really easy and it doesn't involve much work.
    I dont think you read what i said. I dident talk about how much work there was behind it, i was talking about how the combat was.
    Im talking about fights going on for years and sets that cant die, not how to get them.
    If you actually could come with some arguments that was holding the topic would be nice, thanks.

Mastermind_23

CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    Mastermind_23
    Mastermind_23
    CRAY-Z
    I dont think you read what i said. I dident talk about how much work there was behind it, i was talking about how the combat was.
    Im talking about fights going on for years and sets that cant die, not how to get them.
    If you actually could come with some arguments that was holding the topic would be nice, thanks.
    What I was saying is. Ever since they dropped the xmas items, p4 armor broke really fast. That is why they introduced higher unbreaking armor. Also p4 is really easy to get. Which means if that's the highest unbreaking everyone has it. People who work for gsets like pxunbx for example deserve to be better in pvp don't they? They worked for that stuff. If you want to have a chance against them maybe don't take the easy way and actually work for something.