Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • New buildings and new kit!

LorgeN

Owner
    Owner
    L0rgeN
    L0rgeN
    So I know I said that I was gonna post this "tomorrow" like a week ago, but what really is tomorrow, ya know? Is it like today or what is it? I don't know. Either way, I am writing it now so you better be happy!!!! :mad:(((

What did we do you may wonder? Well, obviously we added two new very cool buildings, and a new kit (Which will be available @ store.crazywars.me ASAP $$$)! We added the Merge Pipe, which allows you to take about a billion of your Ore Mines and pump everything through a single Item Transporter. "But looooooooooorgen where do i puuuuuuut it? No chest is large enough for that!" Worry not, we realised that (not as quickly as I'd like but hey it is what it is). We added another buildings just to handle this problem! The Storage Distributor is like a massive chest, which I think is pretty cool. You should check it out!

The new Supernatural Kit (Yeah, we already renamed it. Deal with it 😎) is the first really cool kit to have custom enchants already applied to it, which should be pretty interesting. We also went ahead and tweaked a lot of the other kits, changing up some enchant levels and cooldown lengths to hopefully make it more balanced when considering prices in the store and similar. We are always looking for feedback so please do not hesitate to let us know if there is something you really like or really dislike.

As a sidenote we also removed the overall building limit on your SkyBlock island. Other tweaks include balancing the "Myopia" and "Heartstealer" custom enchants and a few other CE related glitches.

If you have any questions, let us know!

Mastermind_23

CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    Mastermind_23
    Mastermind_23
    CRAY-Z
    This is probably the best update in a while. I especially like the no building cap. Although I don't like how the crayz kit is better than the PX kit. The PX kit has a cooldown of a week as the crayz kit has a cooldown of three days. Even though Cray-Z rank costs more than the PX kit. You buy the PX kit just for the kit. You buy Cray-Z rank not only for the kit but for other things as well. I understand why Cray-Z rank costs $200 but the crayz kit isn't worth $100 of that 200. In short, what I'm trying to say, is that you should buff the PX kit to maybe protection seven or eight so that the crayz kit isn't better than it even though it's worth less.

Victini122zz

Supporter
    Supporter
    Victini122zz
    Victini122zz
    Supporter
    MMMHMM, YES, update is a good thing. And i love it, good job on that.
    (It had to come tho. The best word, and the worst. It has the be there, so here u go.)
    But, get me right here, how many times havent the pvp system changed since reset.
    To me, the value of everything changes so fast that it isent even worth it making a anything pvp related.
    All i want, is just to find the balance, and stop changeing everything.
    First p8 was good, then the p10 became unb10 and was nerfed to unb5.
    Now unb5 became useless and the unb on Ice Nation is not good anymore, cray-z is better?
    Dont miss understand me, i like the cool new stuffs, but its time to chose, how is the combat.
    All these changes is starting to make it hard to play. Please, hear me on this.
    Well thanks for the buildings and the build cap remove, love it. Thanks.
    Have a wonderful day.

-Victini

Mastermind_23

CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    Mastermind_23
    Mastermind_23
    CRAY-Z
    MMMHMM, YES, update is a good thing. And i love it, good job on that.
    (It had to come tho. The best word, and the worst. It has the be there, so here u go.)
    But, get me right here, how many times havent the pvp system changed since reset.
    To me, the value of everything changes so fast that it isent even worth it making a anything pvp related.
    All i want, is just to find the balance, and stop changeing everything.
    First p8 was good, then the p10 became unb10 and was nerfed to unb5.
    Now unb5 became useless and the unb on Ice Nation is not good anymore, cray-z is better?
    Dont miss understand me, i like the cool new stuffs, but its time to chose, how is the combat.
    All these changes is starting to make it hard to play. Please, hear me on this.
    Well thanks for the buildings and the build cap remove, love it. Thanks.
    Have a wonderful day.

-Victini
    The PX UNBX was not supposed to happen. It only lasted a few days as well. But a few days is enough for at least 50 sets to be out there. I agree with a lot of what you said.

AlexRCASI

CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    AlexRCASI
    AlexRCASI
    CRAY-Z
    like always i have this question is healthstealer/myopia decreases only applied to newer swords or does it still keep in older swords

Mastermind_23

CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    Mastermind_23
    Mastermind_23
    CRAY-Z
    like always i have this question is healthstealer/myopia decreases only applied to newer swords or does it still keep in older swords
    I'm sure it applies to every HeartStealer/Myopia enchant there is. Otherwise they would have to restart the server as the glitch would still be there with old swords.

TomIsAHunter

Hunting!
    TomIsAHunter
    TomIsAHunter
    This is probably the best update in a while. I especially like the no building cap. Although I don't like how the crayz kit is better than the PX kit. The PX kit has a cooldown of a week as the crayz kit has a cooldown of three days. Even though Cray-Z rank costs more than the PX kit. You buy the PX kit just for the kit. You buy Cray-Z rank not only for the kit but for other things as well. I understand why Cray-Z rank costs $200 but the crayz kit isn't worth $100 of that 200. In short, what I'm trying to say, is that you should buff the PX kit to maybe protection seven or eight so that the crayz kit isn't better than it even though it's worthless.
    True, but take into consideration all the other kits you get from the rank its not just the "CRAY-Z" kit

LorgeN

Owner
    Owner
    L0rgeN
    L0rgeN
    [...] is that you should buff the PX kit to maybe protection seven or eight so that the crayz kit isn't better than it even though it's worth less.
    Hold up a second here, the PX kit is Protection 10? This sentence right here isn't making a lot of sense.

DINOBOY50

DINOBOY50
    DINOBOY50
    Can You Reduce some cooldowns for rank kit like craazy,zues madlad etc maybe 2 days for crazy zeus 1.12,(1 day and 12 hours) and madlad 1 day etc it seems a little to high

Mastermind_23

CRAY-Z
    CRAY-Z
    Mastermind_23
    Mastermind_23
    CRAY-Z
    True, but take into consideration all the other kits you get from the rank its not just the "CRAY-Z" kit
    True. I would still like the PX kit buffed. I got the kit purposely because it was the best kit. Now people can get the crayz kit for free out of vote crates. (1 month Cray-Z rank)

DINOBOY50

DINOBOY50
    DINOBOY50
    yeah but like most popele are poor and canot get crazy rank so to go to pilot rocketter or madlad and thase ranks kits are ok cooldown not bad